Canadian Tank & Vessel (CT&V) was formed with a mission to be the best at the design, fabrication, and erection of steel containment structures across North America, and beyond. Our geographical reach is wide and exciting, we work on projects from Canada’s high arctic to the southern Caribbean.
Presently, we are recruiting a Project Coordinator, to support our current portfolio of work and active projects in industrial tank construction and repair. The candidate must display initiative to complete tasks on a deadline-driven basis, in a fast paced, and collaborative environment.
Canadian Tank & Vessel offers competitive compensation packages and challenging assignments with a supportive work environment, which promotes personal and professional growth.
- Assist chief estimator to develop accurate and well-organized estimates and proposals.
- Analyze client documents, drawings, and specifications to gain deep understanding of the project requirements.
- Organize 3rd party subcontract & material quotes, negotiate to ensure quotes meet project requirements, formulate cost breakdowns from estimates for project progress management.
- Assist in planning, organizing, and directing site management on project activities, including setting goals and deadlines.
- Coordinate project schedules, budgets, resources, and equipment.
- Develop, establish, and manage the scope, schedule, budget, and implementation plan, all in the context of safety, environmental, and human resources policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Set expectations for project documentation and sub-contract management, including: HSE, Quality Reporting, Progress Reporting, Change Management, and Project Closeout.
- Evaluate project performance and propose solutions to identified problems.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects throughout the construction lifecycle; from opportunity pursuit to estimating, execution and turnover.
- Engineering Degree or Technologist Diploma required
- Knowledge in tank construction industry (API 650/620 & 653) standards an asset
- Dedicated, well organized with the ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability and willingness to travel periodically for short periods of time
- We are hiring for Saskatoon, but an Edmonton position will be considered for the right candidate
- Full-time, permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Career development, education, and training opportunities
- Free parking