Canadian Tank & Vessel (CT&V) was formed in Western Canada with a mission to be the best at the design, fabrication, and erection of steel containment structures. CT&V is a full service welded steel tank construction, repair and alteration contractor. At CT&V, we aspire to deliver levels of service unattainable by any other storage tank contractor in Canada.
- Taking a proactive approach to safety to eliminate all injuries in our workplace;
- Pursuing innovative strategies that create value for our client’s businesses;
- Creating and maintaining a company culture that makes CT&V the employer of choice;
- Supporting the communities in which we work.
- We provide talented and committed personnel
- We listen to our clients
- We are environmentally responsible
- We build a culture of safety in everything we do
- We build our relationships on integrity
- We take pride in our productivity
- We pioneer innovative solutions
Is central to everything we do
Are our success, we invest in our people
We consistently deliver excellent service
We honor our commitments
American Tank & Vessel
American Tank & Vessel’s (AT&V) in-house fabrication capacity gives 24 hour support to critical tank repair projects. Fabrication performance for quality and schedules have consistently out-performed AT&V competitors in multiple markets.
AT&V supports fabrication in (4) locations in the U.S., as well as support in Canada, South America, Central America, Asia and West Africa.
AT&V’s fabrication facilities in the U.S. extend over 200 acres and approach a half-million square feet of fabrication under hook. AT&V’s U.S. facilities support America’s largest press at over 8,000 tons, plate rolls up to 20’ X 4 ½”, 50’ diameter turning ability, in-house heat treating, as well as automated welding systems and traditional equipment. For additional information on AT&V’s U.S. facilities, please visit the website at www.at-v.com.
In the U.S. AT&V’s fabrication facilities are supported with transportation by water, rail, and in-house trucking. Material inventories, backup equipment and excess shop capacity give AT&V the ability to ensure fabrication schedules are always met. As a member of the AT&V family of companies, CT&V has access to three facilities across the United States, with over 300,000 sq. ft. under hook.
- 80,000 sq.ft. fabrication facility
- Vertical tank shop 45’ top hook
- In-house mechanical engineers
- In-house AutoCAD draftsmen
- In-house shot blast and coating facility
- In-house NACE inspection
- In-house API 653 inspection
- All projects modeled in 3D using Autodesk Inventor
- Weld procedures – ASME, CWB
- Weld processes – SMAW, FCAW, GMAW, SAW, GTAW
- In-house plasma table, plate squaring up
to a 50’ length by 16’ width by 2” thickness
- Portable and in-house plate rolling
- Three 35t rough terrain cranes
- One 75t conventional crane
- Ten overhead cranes from 5t to 20t
- Two hydraulic ironworkers
- Two plate shears
- Two brake presses
- Five submerged arc welding stations
- Advanced double-sided automatic girth welders